Labels

Monday, January 21, 2019

230. Canada Warbler

Date         May 11, 2012
Location    Magee Marsh (boardwalk), Carroll, OH




Suffice it to say that this is one that I was really coveting, and I got it! As I was walking along -- and you have to realize that the boardwalk is just teeming with people in early May -- I heard someone say "Canada," so I inquired and ran back to the spot. (I was headed out of the boardwalk at that point after a long morning.)

I continued to ask around until I got to the spot where a bunch of people where pointing and looking. He was backlit at first, but he eventually flew over the boardwalk, and we got great views without binoculars. There were quite a few people there and there was quite a bit of excitement.


Cornell: Canada Warbler


No comments:

Post a Comment